Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring

Spring is finally here! Being a Southern California girl I love the sun! I have been outside trying to get my tan back every chance I get. Thankfully I have three kids that love the sun as much as I do. Micah has been playing basketball in our driveway and soccer in the backyard. Hannah has been riding her bike and hanging out with a neighborhood friend. Jonah hangs out with me on the grass or driveway watching playing catch or investigating all the new sights.

Jonah is fascinated by the weather. This is due to being stuck inside an orphanage. He loves being rained on. He will fight me when I am trying to get him in the car in the rain. He tries to get his hand or face out to feel it falling on him. In the wind he turns into Kate Winslet in Titantic with both arms stretched out and a grin on his face. I need to snap a picture it is really the perfect impression of her.

Here are some various pictures from the last couple of weeks.






3 comments:

ABCDMomma said...

Love it! Did Jonah sleep in church today too?? Stephen was working after he got back in town so I pulled AB into service and she did great. Miss ya'll! And I would LOVE to see some wind and rain pictures!!

Justine said...

Love the picture of him looking right at you crawling under the table. Micah looks like such a happy older brother.

This Is Stupid said...

1. Love your hair. Are you growing it out?
2. That comparison of Jonah and Kate Winslet made me laugh. So cool that he revels in the things we just take for granted (or try to avoid!!)
3. PRECIOUS--are you just beside yourself with your adorable kids??
Love ya!!