Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

Four Things

Four Places I've Lived:
Ramona, CA
Davis, CA
San Diego, CA
Gallatin, TN

Four Jobs I've Had:
Special Education Teacher
Tour Guide at Sea World in San Diego
Bus Driver, UC Davis
Swim Teacher

Four Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die:
Meet my Grandchildren
Travel to Australia with my family
Get my Masters degree
Go on a missions trip to Ethiopia with my family

Four Favorite Desserts:
Birthday cake ice cream with snickers
Chocolate chip cookies
Cookie dough blizzard from DQ
Chocolate milkshake

Four Interesting Facts About Me:
-I have to limit myself when I clean because I will keep finding more to clean and will not stop until it's done. I can spend the whole day cleaning one room if I don't set a time limit. Another part of this is when we go out of town our house has to be totally clean, otherwise I'll be very cranky when we get back.
-I truly enjoy cooking and gardening. Two things I never thought I would like to do.
-In our king size bed, I take up 3/4 of it, while Kurt gets the remaining sliver. I move a lot when I sleep!
-I have to have a glass of water by my bed when I go to sleep, I usually don't drink any of it.

Four Favorite TV Shows:
Survivor
LOST
CSI
ER

No comments: