Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Rough Week

This week has been very hard on me. On Wednesday my Grandfather passed away, leaving my heart with a hole that won't be filled until I see him again in heaven. He was a spunky caring man who always put his family first. It is difficult knowing that I can't just pick up the phone and call him. Over the past ten years him and I had developed a special bond that I will miss greatly.

We are awaiting clearance from the US Embassy to travel to get Jonah Tyler. This could come anytime before next Friday, which is when we would have to leave. We are praying for an Embassy date of Jan 25th. Your prayers are appreciated.

2 comments:

PilgrimOfGrace said...

I am sorry for your loss. Praying for you.

ABCDMomma said...

So sorry you lost your grandfather. I know you loved him so. keep us posted on Jonah. Love you friend!