Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm gonna have to learn...

Hannah arrived home a year and a half ago with very little hair. Lately it has been more and more difficult for me to deal with. She has beautiful hair, however it is incredibly curly. The process of making her hair presentable each morning is very time consuming. After lunch it is a complete mess again. So we took her to get it straightened...not chemically just with a flat iron. It looks great and is MUCH easier to deal with, however it required Hannah sitting still for over an hour. If you know Hannah that is quite the accomplishment for her. It is sad to think that she'll probably get it wet in the bath in the morning and it will be right back to being curly after all that hard work. I really need to get a good flat iron and products so I can do it at home. I am a bit worried about burning her head in the process...we'll have to see.

No comments: